The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Frequently Asked Questions & Important Information- * Please Read Prior To Booking A Session *
NOTE: In-person sessions are not available for the remainder of 2020, this will be re-evaluated in 2021. This is to contribute to physical distancing and from a strong sense of obligation for public safety, in the light of recommendations by Canadian and Provincial Health Officials, to combat the spread of COVID-19.
-Video or phone sessions are available for individuals, shared and groups, click "Schedule Appointment" to book your session. Video and phone sessions are very popular and often held for many of Amber's clients world-wide. There is no difference in the information received by Amber, as she is using energy external to your physical body to receive messages of connection and clarity.
Can Amber come to my home for a Group Session?
- For groups of more than 5 people Amber can come to your home (travel fees may apply). All other sessions or workshops will be held in Amber's home or office.
How long are the sessions?
- All types of individual or shared sessions are one hour in length minimum. Additional time can be booked, in advance, in half hour intervals. Group sessions are 2 hours.
- Coaching sessions, held privately, are one hour in length. Additional time can be booked, in advance, in half hour intervals. Public coaching workshops duration will be noted on event details.
How far in advance do I need book a session?
- Generally, Amber is booked 5-8 weeks in advance. Amber does her best to book your session as soon as able. If you would like to be contacted in the event of a cancellation, please note this in your request and you will be added to the cancellation list.
Are Gift Certificates available?
- Yes. Gift certificates are available to be purchased for one hour sessions for her sessions via the self-scheduling system "Acuity". Gift certificates purchased through this system can be booked independently via Acuity's self-scheduling system. If you won a gift certificate or have a "Gift Card", please mention upon booking your session that you have a gift certificate to redeem.
Methods of payment?
- Payment made at the time of booking your appointment via: Interac e-transfer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Credit card payments can be made on the 'Services' page of this website, before your session, using the PayPal link. Interac e-transfers may be made prior to the reading using email: [email protected]
All sessions and membership fees are final sale, no refunds will be offered. No shows or appointments cancelled without 48 hours notice are non-refundable. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your session, it will be cancelled, and will result in no refund. Thank you for your cooperation and agreement with this cancellation/refund policy. Amber tries to eliminate wait times for people to book their appointment with her, providing notice will allow your appointment to be used for someone else on the wait list, thank you kindly. If Amber has to cancel your appointment due to illness/emergency your appointment will be rescheduled a.s.a.p. For this reason, please check your email or phone messages before your appointment time that day. If you are ill with a cold or flu you will be asked to reschedule until you are feeling better, Amber does not exchange energy when she or her client is ill as the process is already very physically demanding and will only make it harder for the healing process.
What are Amber's hours of operation?
- All services are booked by appointment only on the following days of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Appointments are booked during the day between 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. due to other professional obligations. Times and dates may vary depending and Amber will do her best to work with your schedule as well.
How do shared Sessions work?
-Shared sessions are 2 attendees in the same appointment for a minimum of 1 hour. You may share a 1 hour session with 1 other person. This will mean that both of you will be in the same appointment for the entire hour and Amber will provide clarity and deliver whatever messages that comes through. Due to the nature of the experience Amber cannot guarantee who will receive messages, or in what order or that messages will be evenly divided in time.
How do group Sessions work?
- Groups are 3 attendees and over. Group sessions are generally 2 hours in length, with all participants in the same room. Amber will read as many souls as come through in the two hour time frame. Amber does not provide individual sessions in the form of a group session, all participants will be in the same room for the 2 hour session. There is no guarantee what souls will come through nor that each attendee will receive a message, due to the nature of this experience. Group session pricing will be based on amount of people in attendance and length of time requested. Travel fees may apply.
Does Amber deliver negative messages?
- No. Amber does not receive any messages that would be negative. Amber works out of the 'light' meaning all messages delivered by Amber are for healing or validation. This experience with Amber is meant to be a positive experience to help you along your journey.
What should I expect during my reading?
- Whether the messages are delivered by your loved ones in Spirit or your Spiritual Team (Angels/Guides etc.) readings are not meant to try to convince anyone of a spiritual afterlife however, messages of healing or validation may be delivered during the reading that the attendee may be able to validate immediately or hours/days following the session. Readings are meant to provide spiritual insight to help along your journey or provide alternative ways of looking at things and are not meant to replace professional services i.e. legal/financial/medical etc. advice.
Messages may bring through information about those in spirit, you, and members of your families, to help validate they are aware of you even now. Sometimes messages will include names, numbers (usually addressing special dates or number of children/siblings or even sporting numbers etc.) hobbies and careers. Often the personality, how they passed, what they looked like may be brought through the reading. Many times pets are a special addition to your medium session, as they too provide validating messages that they are with you too! Generally, once the above type of information has been provided, they will very often start giving healing or validating messages they would like you to hear.
I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
I will protect myself and my client from illness and reschedule if I am ill and request the client to reschedule if they are ill for the purpose of exchanging energy during the session.
I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for the advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent. I reserve the right to terminate a reading at any time and the right to refuse service.
*Due to unfortunate events in the past, Amber reserves the right to request all male clients bring a female companion during an in-person reading. Alternatively, male clients may choose to book a phone or video reading. We thank you for your understanding with this policy.
A reading with Amber Price is in no way meant to replace sound medical or legal advice and does not provide prophecy, or guaranteed accuracy on future predictions. The information shared is not intended to replace any type of therapy, counseling, diagnosis, treatment or cure for anything you may be seeking a remedy for. It is your responsibility to make common sense choices and always consult licensed professionals such as a Lawyer, Doctor, Psychologist or Licensed Therapist for any Medical or Legal advice.
- Please check your email or phone messages before you leave for your session, in the event that Amber has an emergency or illness.
- Please do not arrive or call early for your appointment, as other appointments are booked before and after your time slot, sometimes off site or on the phone and Amber may not come to the door until your appointment time.
- If you are sick with a cold or flu please reschedule your appointment.
- Parking is available on the street only. Please do not park in the driveway.
- Dress comfortably. Amber will be dressed comfortable in order to freely accept energy from spirit.
- Feel free to bring yourself a beverage!
- You may wish to prepare a list of questions to ask near the end of the session. Spirit will provide information they feel is valuable and for the highest good of all involved (sometimes this is what they feel we need not what we expect).
- You are welcome to bring a paper/pen to take notes. You may also wish to record the session however, please notify Amber that you are doing so.
- Due to allergies, it is a fragrance free environment during any session with Amber (or we may have to reschedule). Also a reminder that there are cats in Amber's home, please request the cats to be secured if you have an allergy or fear.
- Come with an open mind and relax while you receive and work with your 'Spiritual Crew'! Messages or healing energy from spirit or living beings are received as energy, as an Empath Amber is sensitive to energy, if there is any negative energy anywhere it will interfere with your experience.