|Posted on 21 January, 2020 at 13:00|
6 Reasons Spiritually Awakened People Keep To Themselves
It’s a common misconception among spiritually awakened people that we’d ‘dislike people or people are the enemy’ and want to ‘hide from the world and stay at our home base’. In fact, the opposite is true, spiritually awakened people truly love and care for so many things that it becomes overwhelming and we tend to ‘withdraw’. Humans are often the first thing that we retreat from and essentially, we engage in our passion for animals and/or the environment. A spiritual awakening happens over our lifetime, however, it really comes down to that one profound moment where you realize you have found yourself and because you can finally see yourself and your journey, you now have a deeper understanding, compassion and empathy for yourself, in reality, everyone and everything! That ‘ah-ha’ moment is euphoric and just like anything that makes us feel euphoria, you do not want anything or anyone to drop a bomb on it, therefore, we would rather retreat.
There are many reasons why spiritually awakened people keep to themselves, but here are the top 6:
1. Discomfort – We pick up on all energy. That means if someone is in a foul mood, they are making us uncomfortable, it is that easy! We won’t own your mood, although some of us can, but we will know by your energy that something is ‘off’. Depending on the relationship we have with the person, we may try to understand what is happening or we may remove ourselves from your energy.
2. Overload – Everything, I mean everything, has energy! A spiritually awakened person, especially newly awakened, will feel everything around them. We become overloaded with ‘life’ events and emotions, reminding us to set boundaries with our energy such as; how much and with whom we share our energy. We will avoid high emotion situations as the up and down of energy becomes very difficult on the health of the body, mind and soul.
3. Truth & Trust – We look to trust authentic and genuine people we want to share our time and energy with. The people that understand our need to chat about meaningful and profound topics. Trusting we can share our life’s mission and not be accused of seeing life through rose coloured glasses. Practicing a lifestyle of gratitude is just as easy as seeing the negative in the world, this is all perception. We are in tune with the energy of those who ‘put on a face’, we can hear what you are not saying, trusting our intuition, therefore, making us feel like we need to remove ourselves.
4. Connection – We have a connection deep within our soul that is triggered when people we need in our lives cross our path. We can feel like we have known someone for our whole life, just by connecting to their energy for a moment. This works both ways, we also use our intuition to trust when you should not be in someone’s path. Our soul longs to find the people we need in our life, so we can experience our mission. We are more forgiving and compassionate to these people because we see them for what their soul is, not their human errors. If we see you trying, this means you are still connecting on a deeper level than others.
5. Marching Forward- We must see forward progress in our own life and in humanity. The energy it takes to dwell on things that have already happened, takes away from the energy it takes to create progress. Spiritually awakened people want to focus on ‘now’ and how the future can be better. We will remove ourselves from relationships that keep us trapped in the past and won’t want to hear complaints that go unresolved. Most of us want to make a difference, big or small, to the world around us, becoming leaders, healers and the like.
6. Survival - Solitude is now a survival mechanism to the spiritually awakened. Reflecting within and releasing energy are necessary and vital to a healthy body, mind and soul. We look for signs showing that we are on the right path, we listen to our Higher Self for guidance, we listen to what our body is telling us, we practice mindfulness and mediation, to just “BE”, all in an effort to be the most authentic version of ourselves.
Spiritual awakenings can happen to all of us, at any point along our journey and may happen more than once in our lifetimes, although, it is not uncommon for some people to feel they’ve never had this experience. We will always be surrounded by people who are meant to come along for the ride or those who remind you of the wrong turn. Spiritually awakened people do not hold a higher rank than others, we are all doing the best we can at different times in our lives. Each of us are here to experience a different mission and will often be gravitated to our spiritual squad who will help us along the way. Just like everything else, change can be counted on, therefore our squad may fluctuate, depending on your life’s mission, at any given time. Ultimately, you are in command of your life’s journey and will always look within for your own inner guidance and wisdom. Simply knowing you have experienced, or are experiencing a spiritual awakening, will help you accept your path in order to forge ahead.